CHARMS is our primary communication tool for students and parents. You will find all of our calendar events on CHARMS, as well as if it is a required event or not. You can also access information about what forms and fees your child has turned in. Please take a few minutes to visit the site and update your personal information. And while you're there, print off a copy of the orchestra calendar.
Be advised that you must click the “UPDATE” button in the top right corner in order to save any changes you enter!
- Go to www.charmsoffice.com
- In the upper right hand corner, click on the green “ENTER/LOGIN” drop down menu, and select “Parents/Students/Members”.
- Enter School Code: JohnsonMSOrch
- Student Area Password is always your MISD six digit student ID number. (You will be prompted to change your password)
- Click the icon labeled "UPDATE INFO"
- Fill in all the white boxes on the page. Be sure to include ACCURATE EMAIL
and phone information.
Scroll to the bottom and click on “Add a Parent” to add another adult or guardian.
Please DO NOT give Drivers’ License, Parent birth date, or cell phone carrier.
Repeat this process anytime your contact information changes. Use steps 1-3 anytime to
see the calendar or forms. You will need your child’s password to view the account.
In the event that you cannot log into your account or have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org